Thursday 10 February 2011

Corsham


Today I went on a one woman day out to Corsham. The main aim was to go and see Sarah Purvey and her lovely studio in Corsham Court. The meeting was really constructive and I got lots of ideas!
Corsham Court is beautiful, it's a pity today was so grey. Also, there are loads of peacocks just mooching around the grounds. Lovely.
While in Corsham I decided to have a little wander in the rain and found lots and lots of charity shops and the most amazing house clearance shop called Granny's Attic. (possibly a bit too literally house clearance for my liking). It was full of wonderful smelly old things and I bought lots and lots of doilies and lace, a nice old plate, a couple of colourful silk hankies and some broken jewellery as a little gift for 'Talia.
I spent a relative fortune, but I've re-stocked my collection!


No comments:

Post a Comment