Saturday 12 March 2011

Mould Making



This week has seen 4 days in the plaster workshop - Good news that uni is now shutting at 10pm!
The plaster workshop is about the most frustrating, demotivating, mathematical place in the whole world, everything takes 5 attempts!
But I'm pleased with my mould - and it's almost been worth it!
I made a second model (the first one was well wonky!) and made a mould from it, I had no huge plaster leaks and achieved a small fortress of a mould-set-up!
Time to launch myself into the glaze room next week! And carry on embroidering faces!

2 comments:

  1. I'll join you in the glaze room at some point, need to make my glaze for my pots out of the kiln. I'm thinking a big batch so tell me when you're in there and I'll try and join :) You've done really well my lovely and hope it all works for you! xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. MONDAY AFTERNOON! - panicked most likely! xxx

    ReplyDelete