Thursday 11 August 2011

Trowbridge Textile and Weaving Festival



Yesterday I had a lovely sunny day going to set up my work in the exhibition at Trowbridge Museum for the Trowbridge Textile and Weaving Festival.
[Also a welcome excuse to go and stay and have dinner with my lovely friends in Bristol! An opportunity not to be missed]

The 'Apothecary Bottles' were carefully placed in next to all the old pharmaceutical bits and bobs in the cabinet containing all of the remnants of Aplin's Chemist.
I am just delighted with how well the piece fits in with the rest of the collection!

I'll be back to see the finished exhibition in full when I return to run my series of workshops at the end of the month.
All the details of the workshops and festival events are listed here in the brochure.

No comments:

Post a Comment