Thursday 20 September 2012

New life in Stirchley

Sorry for my absence recently, we've been very busy moving house and doing all the important things like painting the kitchen green and shed purple!

We'd collected so much furniture and bits and bobs between our various houses that by the time we'd got it all in the new house it was filled with things and felt like home pretty quickly.

I can't quite believe we actually own it, I still find myself walking from room to room feeling proud of it! [That said, there are some rooms I am not as proud of, the C1970 avocado bathroom and the studio/packed boxes room, to name two]

The new house is in Stirchley/Kings Heath, Birmingham which is a happy little place with lots of charity shops and nice pubs.
 Here is our newly green kitchen

Here is our through dining room/lounge

No comments:

Post a Comment