Tuesday 26 July 2011

Pharmaceutical Packaging Embroideries for Trowbridge Museum






I'm back to work and finishing off the pieces I'm showing in the Trowbridge August Festival.

These little embroideries are based on the pharmaceutical collections housed in the museum and will displayed in a chemist themed 'maker' window display in the Haberdashery in the town centre alongside a couple of other pieces which are still in the pipeline.

The Apothecary Bottles (already exhibited in Solihull) based on the exciting trinket-y contents of the Aplin's Chemist cabinet, will be displayed within the museum inside the cabinets alongside the artefacts.

Busy, busy!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,
    I found you through British University Artists and I must say, your work has beyond inspired me. Such beautifully rendered stitched words! I am very impressed.
    Kate

    ReplyDelete